SenCam Since 1988, SenCam has been servicing institutional, commercial and residential customers across the United States. The company focuses on working in the Northeast, providing professional services to create clean and safe environments.
- The company uses the safest procedures, newest technologies, most recent products, and proven techniques to get the job accomplished in both a timely and cost-effective manner for all asbestos abatement, lead abatement, microbial remediation and hazardous material handling projects
- All staff members are fully trained, with OSHA expertise, certified supervisors and workers, and experienced in our remediation and handling services, offering customers confidence the job will be done right.
- Fully licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
- Carries full General Liability, Workman’s Compensation, and Umbrella insurance policies
- Harvard University
- GE Aviation
- Northeastern University
- Boston College
- Dartmouth College
- Newton Wellesley Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Countless home residences
Questions? Reach Out.